DHI is a minimal invasive treatment, performed under local anesthesia. All DHI procedures are performed by DHI - certified specialist who are jointly trained and certified by Dr. Viral Desai and DHI's Global Medical Director.
DHI offers three types of sessions - Small, Regular & Mega. The number of sessions to complete your hair restoration will depend on the size of the balding area, donor yield and your goal. With this method, a substantially receding hairline or even large bald areas, can receive very good hair growth coverage. Grey hair, too, can be transplanted. The duration of a typical session varies from 3 hours to over 7 hours,depending on the requirements of each individual client.The procedure requires no bandages; in fact, you could resume work the next day!
The DHI procedure is virtually painless. During the procedure, you can relax, listen to music, watch TV and even enjoy a light lunch. DHI results are guaranteed. As the DHI Technique is absolutely natural, transplanted hair is completely healthy and natural in appearance. Hair re-growth is generally seen after 16 weeks, depending on how quickly the capillaries form around the newly relocated follicular units. Post-operative care includes avoiding strenuous exercise for seven days following the procedure and avoiding exposing head to direct sunlight for fourteen days. The newly transplanted hair grows naturally in its new location for the rest of the client's life.
STEPS IN DHI TREATMENT
- The Alopecia Hair Loss Test: This test is performed prior to the procedure to judge the degree and rate of hair loss, along with skin examinations of the recipient and donor sites, using extensive measurements and precise computations.
- Procedure: Doctors remove follicles from the donor sites in naturally occurring bundles as well as available single hair follicles from the donor areas and place them in the affected areas. A small pen like device is used to remove the follicles after the area has been anesthetized with local anesthetic.
- Medication: A short course of medication is prescribed after the procedure.
- Follow-up: The clienthas to come for a hair wash on the third day and thereafter visit for reviews, as required, over the next few months.
For further information, please visit www.dhiindia.com.
- Over 42 years of global leadership in hair restoration, making it the world largest and most experienced team
- Three main objectives of the Total Care System - Innovation, Education andTransparency
- No Stitches, No Pain, No Scars, No Marks, No Scalpels, No Bleeding, Single Session Sitting
- Patented Technology with Patented Micro and Single use instruments
- Certified by various global organisations like UK CQC, ISO, World Health Association, etc.
- Global presence with over 40 Clinics worldwide and 16 Clinics in India
- Three Principles - No Harm, 100% Guaranteed Natural Results, Maximum Density Per Session
- Over 150,000 clients worldwide have transformed their lives using DHI Total Care System
- We feel how you feel- over 45 members of the DHI global family have undergone DHI
- Academic recognition with over 50 Research papers and awards
- DHI Total Care System deals not only with hair restoration, but also the art, science and research behind it