How To Get The Best Fat Transfer Results
That being said, the fat transfer includes a certain amount of unpredictability that the surgeon cannot control. Not all fat that has been effectively moved to a different location will endure. When the fat properly fuses with the new tissue, it will function like fat much like any other fat throughout the body, making it susceptible to changes brought on by weight gain or loss as well as the effects of ageing. Using liposuction, fat transfer entails removing fat from a region of the body that has excess fat. Before being injected into another location, such as the buttocks, breasts, or face, the fat is treated to eliminate contaminants. The life of fat cells can be affected by several events, and the fat must adjust to its new environment. Following the suggestions listed below will help you get the finest fat transfer results in the long term.
1. Choose a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. When it comes to fat transfer procedures, you want to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience with the procedure.
2. Follow pre-and post-operative instructions. Make sure to carefully follow all of your surgeon’s pre-and post-operative instructions to maximize your fat transfer results.
3. Have realistic expectations. Understand that fat transfer can enhance your figure, but it cannot create a completely new body.
4. Stay healthy. Eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly can help to ensure that the fat transfer results are long-lasting.
5. Follow-up appointments. Make sure to attend all of your follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments.
The fat issue is that, depending on your body type, it may either be gained or lost easily. As a result, maintaining your fat transfer is necessary to make it last. According to Mumbai/Pune board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Viral Desai, outcomes vary from patient to patient depending on the recovery and the natural average for fat survival is 60-80%. Fortunately, there are a few crucial techniques that might enable you to attain the best fat retention. by strictly adhering to the best practices for post-fat transfer outcomes. According to Dr Viral Desai, the appeal of fat transfer is due to its two-for-one strategy of getting rid of extra fat while shifting it in other places. He adds that the feel and outcome are more natural and that the risk of problems is lower than with implant-based treatments.
If you have a query about therapy or would like more information, schedule an appointment with Dr Viral Desai at the CPLSS Clinic in Mumbai or Pune. The greatest fat transfer experts may be found at CPLSS, the top cosmetic surgery facility in Mumbai and Pune. All forms of fat transfer, including face fat transfer, fat transfer breast augmentation, and Brazilian butt lift surgery, have been practised by Dr Viral and his team for many years. To schedule an in-person appointment at CPLSS Clinic Mumbai/Pune, give us a call right now.