WINTER HAIR CARE TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR AND SCALP
Your hair nearly usually becomes dry and frizzy in the cold weather. We've got you covered if winter is making your hair care routine less effective. Your hair can be impacted in a variety of ways by low temperatures and chilly winds. Help fix? adjusting your hair care routine to the weather changes. Continue reading to learn what you ought to accomplish. In the winter, there are a number of things that really aggravate us, and dandruff is one of them. Wintertime dandruff is the worst for many people. So, exactly what is it? The skin on the scalp flakes as a result of the disorder.
Why Are Dandruff and Winter Such Good friends?
The absence of moisture in the air during the winter causes it to be dry. And gradually, this causes the skin and scalp to become dry. Dandruff is nothing more than a flaky substance that appears on your head when your scalp becomes dry. Let's now examine some of the additional factors generating dandruff in further detail:
- Putting on Caps/Hats
- No Hair-wash
- Drinking Less Water
- Use of Heat-styling Tools
- Hot & Dry Air
If you’re suffering from dandruff for a long then schedule an appointment right away with Dr Viral Desai at the CPLSS clinic.
Winter Hair Care Tips and Tricks
Now that you are aware of the causes of dandruff, it is time to learn the hair care regimens that should be used to avoid it. The following advice is provided by Dr. Viral Desai, a well-known hair transplant surgeon: -
- Protect your hair from the elements
- Keep your hair and scalp hydrated
- Avoid over-styling your hair
- Have your hair trimmed regularly
- Wash your hair in warm or cool water
- Stop Excessive shampooing
- Deep Condition to Control Friz
- Don’t leave home with wet hair
- Never Forget to Brush your Hair
- Use a Pure Cotton Towel
- Oil your Hair
- Reduce Sugar Consumption:\
- Try a Diet Change
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Don't Stress Out
You can prevent your hair from becoming dry and more likely to break by following the appropriate winter hair care advice. Your scalp may become dry and flaky, and the cold may make your hair coarse and brittle. During the winter, our hair too requires protection, just as we do for our bodies. Keep your hair healthy, strong, and shiny despite the chilly weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Often Should You Wash Hair in Winter?
It is recommended that you wash your hair every 1-2 days if you have an oily scalp and every 3-4 days if you have dry hair. In winter, reduce the number of hair washes to avoid the eradication of natural oils from your hair.
- Does hair grow thicker in winter?
No, hair does not grow thicker or quicker in winter.
- Should I cut my hair for winter?
Yes, cutting your hair for winter can make it easier to maintain as it reduces split ends.
- Can onion juice be used in the winter season?
Yes, using onion juice in the winter season may help improve hair health and control hair fall.
- Protect your hair and scalp from winter damage with a few care tips like massaging the scalp with hot oil and more.
- Another important tip for keeping your hair healthy is to eat a balanced and nutrient-rich diet.
- Don’t be rough with your hair. Make sure you use nourishing hair products.
We at Dr. Viral Desai’s CPLSS in Mumbai & Pune offer a wide range of treatments dealing with problems of hair fall and hair loss.
Dr. Viral Desai, celebrity hair transplant surgeon, offers natural looking best in class Hair Transplant surgery and has changed innumerable lives by helping boost confidence and giving unmatched esthetic results. For proper analysis and treatment please visit and consult Dr. Viral Desai, Board certified Plastic surgeon at CPLSS clinic Mumbai and Pune